Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mid-Month Rearranged Reading for #ctbs


I've been crossing out and moving around some of my reads this month.  My plan is still to complete my August review reads and then try to "Conquer the Book Stacks" but I've made some changes. I needed to add a book for an upcoming article (Mrs. Poe,) delete a book because I couldn't renew it at the library (The Well and the Mine,) add a book I'm re-reading to review in preparation for upcoming third book in trilogy release (Oryx & Crake,) and cross off a book that I abandoned (The Color Master.) Plus just some edits that were taking up valuable #ctbs space. Whew! With all that crossing off and moving around I decided to post a new list for the second half of the month. See my initial and follow-up #CTBS posts for previous plans and completed reading / reviews.

I'm currently reading:
  • The Perfume Collector 
  • Oryx & Crake 
  • Mrs. Poe 
Next up is:
  • A Fatal Likeness
  • The Affairs of Others
  • An Arsonist's Guide to Writer's Homes in New England
  • Slammerkin
  • I Don't
  • The Means of Reprodution
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig