Monday, October 13, 2014

Book Talk with R & T: Ruin Falls by Jenny Milchman

My book buddy, T, and I both love October! The leaves are changing and cooler temps me snuggling under blankets with hot chocolate and a good book. I don't like a lot of thrillers but I like some at this time of year. So we decided that this edition of Book Talk with R & T should be an edge of your seat read. After much deliberation, we chose Jenny Milchman's Thrillerlicious "Ruin Falls" for our feature. 

I'll be featuring a great giveaway here on Ivory Owl Reviews (in my sidebar) all week and Tamara just posted some great author info on her blog today.
So join us all week as we chat, review, host an interview with Jenny Milchman, and talk spoilers. (Don't worry, we give plenty of notice of spoilers so you won't accidentally read one!) 

This book had my eyeballs popping and I was DMing T on Twitter every 10 pages going "OMG" and "WTF" and *GASP* If you haven't read this book yet, we highly recommend it. It's the perfect October read! 

Be sure to connect with us on Twitter, too! @IvoryOwlReviews and @RockStar1023



Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig