Friday, October 31, 2014

October's Month in Review: Book Talk, Reviews, and My Book Bloggers to Follow List

Here's all the cool bookish stuff I did this month. All were great but everyone LOVED the Book Blogger List! Remember to let me know if I need to add anyone to this list. I plan on doing an update at the beginning of the New Year.


Book Talk with R & T featured Ruin Falls by Jenny Milchman. Tamara and I had so much fun reading and chatting about a thriller. We were messaging each other every couple pages we read because we were on the edge of our seats. Here are my Book Talk posts, be sure to click on Tamara's name (above) and check out her accompanying posts.



I read several books in October but I only reviewed 5. The Winter Boy and The Memory Garden were my favorites.


The biggest response and success this month was my 115 Book Bloggers You Should Be Following
I posted this list on my blog and BlogHer. It made the daily email list the day after I posted it and I've been hearing about it all month. I'm so happy that it is connecting our book blogging community.

What a great month. What were your successes? What are you looking forward to in November? 
Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig