Monday, December 29, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Books of 2014

After much thought, I've made the final decisions for my top books of 2014. While some books I read were more detailed or may appeal to a larger audience, I made my decisions based on which books I enjoyed and would love to read again. There were so many that I loved (see my Long List,) but I really, really loved these. I've written reviews of all but two that I squeezed in reading in the last few weeks. I will be reviewing each of them very soon. 


Did you read any of these? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter @IvoryOwlReviews 

Fiction:

Henna House by Nomi Eve
The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier
Sinful Folk by Ned Hayes
The Weight of Blood by Laura McHugh
While Beauty Slept by Elizabeth Blackwell
On Such a Full Sea by Chang-Rae Lee

Non-fiction:

American Afterlife: Encounters in the Customs of Mourning by Kate Sweeney
Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay

Share:

No comments

© Ivory Owl Reviews | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig